CRUISETECH offers your tourism agency the possibility of having its own cruise sales channel with the most advanced technology on the market and commissioning for your sales.
How does it work?
Once affiliated, we will give you free access to our CRM so you can start quoting, centralize your reservations and commissions.
- B2C Platform: Online Cruise Finder with more than 16,000 departures available*.
- B2B Platform: Access to our CRM with 17 integrated shipping companies ready to quote, reserve and manage their commissions.
- Updates and maintenance 24 hours.
- Savings in implementation and maintenance times.
- Configuration of the image of your company.
- Online security for your passengers.
- Support and advice by trained professionals in the cruise market.
- Multimedia content of all shipping companies, ships, destinations and ports.
- Access to last minute rates of shipping companies by newsletter.
- Multi language.
- Quote History.
- Booking History.
- Points program for the sellers of your agency.
- No limits on queries from the online Cruise Finder.
- No limits on quotes sent from online quote.
- Without limits of generated Reservations.
- No transaction limits.
- No administrative expenses for generated reservations.
- Commissions for realized sale.
- Free training for sale of cruises.
- Advice by specialists in the cruise market that will help you to finalize your sales.
For each reservation generated, you will receive the corresponding commissions reported in the CRM. Remember that commissions apply only to cab rates without taxes. After exceeding USD 100.- in commissions, you will receive the corresponding commission in your PayPal account from 1 to 10 of the following month. For example. If your commission in January is USD 120.-, the commission will be paid in February.
* Remember that the B2C (Online Cruise Search for your Website) has a cost of USD 50.- per month.