CRUISETECH offers your travel agency the possibility of having its own cruise sales channel with the most advanced technology on the market and commissioning for your sales.
How does it work?
Once affiliated, we will give you free access to our Sales Platform so you can start quoting and organizing your reservations and commissions.
What is it included?
- B2C Sales Platform: Online Cruise Browser with more than 16,000 departures available *.
- B2B Sales Platform: It will allow you to have control of all quotes, reservations, commissions and sales.
- Updates and maintenance 24 hours.
- Time saving at the implementation and maintenance
- Your logo image provided
- Online security for your guests.
- Support and advice by skilled professionals in the cruise market.
- Multimedia content of all cruise ship companies, destinations and ports of call.
- Access to last minute offers through a newsletter.
- Currency choices.
- Quote History.
- Booking History.
- Commissions to be paid/ paid.
- Reward program for your agency salesforce.
- Unlimited use online Cruise Bowser.
- Unlimited quoting.
- Unlimited booking.
- Unlimited transactions
- No administrative fees for your bookings.
- Commissions per sale.
- Free training on how to sell a cruise vacation.
- Sales support
For each reservation, you will receive the commissions stated in the Sales Platform. Commissions apply to the whole amount of the reservation. Commissions exceeding USD 100 will be deposited in your PayPal account the first 10 days of the following month.
Setup USD 250.- (Paid in advance through PayPal).
Monthly fee USD 100.- (Paid on the first 5 days month through PayPal).
Minimum contract 6 months.